"Makes me tap my feet like nothing else. Well, almost nothing else."
- Senator Larry Craig
Putting the Fun in Electoral Dysfunction:
Featuring seven songs aired on the Dr. Demento Show,
including the "Funny Five" hits
Here I Am with President Romney
My Men's Room Date's a Senator
Click for lyrics and samples:
1. Hillary '08, I Am (parody of I'm Henry VIII, I Am)
2. New York's Two Dorks (parody of New York, New York)
3. My Men's Room Date's a Senator (parody of Centerfold)
4. You Are So Liberal (parody of You Are So Beautiful)
5. Chelsea's Mom (parody of Stacy's Mom)
6. Kiss This! (Hey IRS) (parody of This Kiss)
7. Here I Am With President Romney (parody of Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh)
8. Capitol Hill (parody of Beverly Hills)
9. Who'll Stop McCain (parody of Who'll Stop the Rain)
10. Stuck with Obama (parody of La Bamba)
11. Rudy's Blue States (parody of Ruby Tuesday)
12. Iranian Uranium (parody of Marian the Librarian)
13. Sexist Racist Classist Ageist Homophobic Ignoramus (parody of Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini)
14. Iraq and Iran (parody of Jack and Diane)
15. 50 Ways to Lose Your Luggage (parody of 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover)
GUARANTEED 100% JON & KATE FREE!
Don't Wait For a Bailout.
Get Politicked Off! now for only $10.99.
Now that is fiscally responsible!
Questions? Email Spaff.com
(We won't use your email address for anything else ever.)
© Spaff, LLC